Do you have proven experience of administration? Are you looking for the next step in your career with a leading local service provider? If the answer is YES, this could be the ideal for you.
A forward-thinking maintenance company is looking to welcome a Finance and Purchasing Administrator to join their busy office in London.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Finance and Purchasing Administrator, you will take responsibility for:
- Monitoring and updating the department’s financial documents/data entry
- Preparing and submitting monthly reports
- Preparing all documents for invoicing
- Sub-contractor payments
- Issuing client and resident satisfaction survey
- Monitoring Health & Safety documents for sub-contractors
- Organising and purchasing all materials and requirements for all ongoing contracts
- Email correspondence with clients and suppliers
- Responsible for hiring and off-hiring site welfare and equipment
- Updating department’s timesheets and weather report
- Collecting and submitting all employees’ expenses
- General office administration work
- Occasional travel to sites
Could this be the ideal role for me?
As our ideal Finance and Purchasing Administrator, you would have proven experience working in a similar position. To be considered for this role, you will have the following skills and experience:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with excellent knowledge of Excel
- Numeracy skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Driving licence
If you feel you have the skills and experience required to excel in the role of Finance and Purchasing Administrator, APPLY TODAY!