This is a wonderful opportunity to work for a well-established maintenance company working within social housing sector.
Our client is looking for an Administrator to join their Purchasing Department. This is an office-based role in the NW10 area.
Your new role
- Obtaining prices/technical details for departments in the most cost and time effective manner, monitor the use of materials/equipment within the business
- Ordering materials for stores and departments, chasing, arranging collections and deliveries
- Applying best practices for optimizing cost savings.
- Arranging and organizing warranties for all materials purchased by the business
- Assisting departments with queries related to materials
- Updating internal system with materials purchased
- Answering phone calls and sorting out day to day queries, assisting with purchasing, stock maintenance control
- Checking suppliers’ invoices and approving them for payment
- Franking post
Our ideal Administrator:
This position would suit a person who has experience in the office environment and is:
- Very good communicator,
- Good team player,
- IT literate in MS Office (Excel),
- Willing to learn,
- Punctual & enthusiastic
What we offer:
In return for your hard work as our Administrator, you will be offered:
- Full time position
- Permanent role after passing probationary period
- Starting salary £19k-£22k per annum
- Immediate start
If you have the skills and experience to excel as a Administrator, we want to hear from you!