If you have a passion for customer service, we have opportunities available for you to join our team here at The Core at Corby Cube as a Customer Service Assistant!
- To promote, represent and present The Core at Corby Cube Theatre as a welcoming, safe, open and entertaining venue at all times.
- To deliver the highest standards of customer service at all times with a pro-active attitude.
Key Task Areas:
- To be flexible and to undertake all duties as instructed. Duties will include working on the bars in The Core at Corby Cube Theatre; pre performance, and during intervals. Where appropriate, duties may be allocated within the auditoria.
- To generate monies for the organisation by up-selling initiatives.
- To assist with the reconciliation of all monies, re-stocking of bars and confectionary and cleaning of FOH areas as requested.
- To know responsibilities in the event of an evacuation, and to be aware of, and fully understand all relevant procedures.
- To assist with the setting up, operating of, and clearing away of additional functions and events.
- To abide by all Customer Service rules and regulations, as specified in the handbook which includes the policy regarding Uniform, Personal Hygiene and appearance.
- To attend relevant training courses required by the Customer Experience Manager in order to further self development.
- To complete any other delegated duty that assists the organisation, in achieving its business objectives.
- Promote and adhere to the organisation’s culture and values.
- To be aware of, adhere to, and implement any legislative requirements consistent with overall duties of this post, with particular regard to Health and Safety policies and procedures, Data Protection Act 1998, Equal Opportunities and licensing.
- To carry out any other tasks that will, from time to time be allocated on an ad hoc or continuing basis, commensurate with the general level of responsibility of the post.
We welcome applications from candidates with any of the following experiences / skills: Bar Staff, Hospitality, Bar, Theatre Bar Staff, Theatre, Customer Service
- Complimentary tickets available on selected shows throughout the year.
- 10% discount at our bars and theatre shop.
- Employee Assistance Programme - Health Assured.
- Contributory staff pension, 5% employee and 3% employer
Fixed term contract until 31st July 2023
To apply for the role, please upload your CV as instructed. You will then receive an acknowledgment email from us containing a link to complete a short application questionnaire and an equal opportunities monitoring form. (Please check your junk folder)
Candidates will be responded to within two weeks of their application date.
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates aged 18+ due to the required sale of alcohol.
- Working in a bar, theatre or any other similar customer service environment
- Health & Safety Procedures
- Good communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good Customer Service
- Direct Sales
- Working with EPOS systems
- Food & Hygiene Certificate
The Core at Corby Cube is a registered charity and we have recently celebrated our 8th Birthday. In this time we have welcomed more than 300,000 audience members and participants to our town centre venue, and made a local economic impact of £16.8 million.
The Core at Corby Cube consists of three spaces. The Theatre seats 445 people on three levels- the main live programme takes place here with professional visiting companies, local amateur groups, schools and community organisations all regularly performing on the stage. We present music, comedy, dance, theatre and family shows and have recently seen visits from Sarah Millican, Northern Ballet Theatre, Rich Hall and The Searchers, to name a few. The Lab is a studio space suitable for smaller-scale shows and family activities. The Base is an underground workshop space which doubles as a training room, conference space and recording studio.