Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and getting the job done?
As a Warehouse Operative you will support the business by fulfilling our client's requirements with goods in, picking and packing customer orders, and supporting the operation in delivering brilliance.
The Whistl family is made up of motivated, passionate, and capable individuals working together as a team, and without them we would not be where we are today.
Based at our site in Rushden Site, we are looking to recruit Warehouse Operatives with experience of working in a fast-paced environment.
As part of this Warehouse Operative role, you will:
- Able to meet current Key Performance Indicators
- Willing to follow the set procedures and training
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the site
- Positively respond to instruction from the Management Team
- Focused on providing a successful customer experience
We welcome applications for this Warehouse Operative role from candidates with experience in the following areas: Warehouse, Team Working, Communication, Health & Safety Aware, Warehousing, Picking, Packing.
- Enhanced Annual Leave entitlement, starting at 31 days (including public holidays), increasing up to 36 days with long service
- Access to our prestige Benefits and Rewards Portal including discounts on high-street shopping, days out, entertainment, and food and drink, including popular brands such as Apple, Samsung, and Buyagift
- Long Service Rewards, both financial and leave-based
- Health Cash Plan: in which you can get money back on health treatments such as prescriptions, eye care, dental, and more
- Life Assurance Scheme: A scheme that may provide a lump-sum payment should you die whilst employed by the company
- Career development opportunities: through E-Learning, Management Development Programmes, and Apprenticeships in which you can gain professional qualifications during working time at no cost to yourself
- Access to a well-established Employee Assistance Programme provider, who provides support to our people and their families in areas such as their health and wellbeing
- And other excellent benefits you'd expect from a market leader
- Strong health and safety principles knowledge
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- Flexible and willingness to undertake different tasks
- Good time keeping and attendance
- Ability to work on your own and in a team
- High level of housekeeping
Whistl are a delivery management company providing efficient, high-quality, and competitively priced services across Business Mail, Parcels, Fulfilment and Doordrop Media both in the UK and internationally. Distributing more than 4 billion items annually, we are market leaders in Downstream Access Mail (DSA) services handling over 50% of bulk business mail in the UK.
Whistl is a Disability Confident employer and is committed to equal opportunities for all in all of our employment policies and practices.
Due to the nature of our business, this role may be subject to a basic DBS check.