To provide a security service working in line with the Assignment Instructions and client requirements in order to protect the client’s employees, property and other assets. To deliver the highest levels of customer service which consistently demonstrate Securitas’ core values of Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness.
- Shift patterns will be discussed at interview
- You must be UK resident
- You must have an SIA license
- You must have a full, clean, UK driving license
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for Access Control.
- Checking for unsafe conditions, hazards, security violations, and unauthorised personnel.
- Provide a proactive approach to all security related issues throughout the juration of the duty, utilising both knowledge and technology
- Ensure visitors are correctly screened for authorisation to access property.
- Communicating any irregularities to the client.
- Ensure the safety of Staff, Service Users and Visitors.
- Ensuring compliance with government regulations.
- Following procedures for various initiatives including fire presenting, traffic control and accident investigations.
- Liaise with LEAs (Local housing Officers) in respect of Serious incidents.
- Maintaining an incident report record.
- Managing incidents.
- Protecting the company’s assets relative to theft, assault, fire, and other safety issues.
- Provide additional support to the client’s staff when attending locations.
- Regular internal and external patrols, keeping logs and reporting concerns and incidents
- Reporting non-compliance with occupancy to client (e.g., smoking in Room)
- Responding to alarms and emergencies.
- Conducting shift handover procedures at the start and end of each shift to ensure all matters of concern or note occurring during a shift are passed on for the purposes of service and incident management continuity.
- Writing complete and accurate handover and incident reports and taking appropriate action as required on all reports passed to you at the commencement or during a duty shift.
- Ensuring the safety and security of all buildings and assets by carrying out all duties in full adherence with the assignment and local instructions
- To complete scheduled patrols of named locations within a defined geographical area.
- Response to alarms in line with the standard operating procedures.
- Assist with the Access and Egress of visitors and contractors
- Monitor Safe Working practices for Contractors on site.
- Complete random checks with any operative within the hotel boundary.
- Takes responsibility for own development
- Reliable and smart in appearance, alert, visible and always have a strong security presence.
Any other duties as directed by Service Delivery Manager
- SIA Licence - Essential
- Must have the Right to work in the UK with a 5-year checkable education / work history
- Full clean driving license.
- Strong customer service skills and customer service experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- Good standard of IT and organisational skills.
- Dependent on site location enhanced DBS checks may be required
- Ability to resolve problems quickly and with integrity - you will be woking with confidential information
- Attention to detail
- Fire Warden desirable but not essential (full training can be provided).
- Paid holiday, company pension and life assurance scheme
- Discounted gym membership, wellness advice and support
- Cycle to Work Scheme, car lease and new car purchasing schemes
- Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, online shopping, holidays, and days out
- City & Guilds accredited training program for professional and personal development
Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness are the core values that Securitas is built on to shape a long-term, financially successful enterprise for our customers, employees, and shareholders.
With roots dating back to 1934, Securitas is one of the largest security service organisations in the world. We are a company that offer career progression and development, providing access to training and the ability to gain professionally recognised qualifications.
Securitas is an all-inclusive employer, and we encourage individuality within our company. If you want to know more about why Securitas is the world’s leading security group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, please visit our website.
Join the Securitas Team today!