At Securitas we guard and protect a variety of clients across the globe, ranging from banks, retail chains, leisure venues and corporate offices.
We are one of the largest security service organisations in the world. Would you like to become part of our highly skilled team and make people feel safe?
We'd love to hear from you.
- Varied shifts working days, nights and weekends
- Working at different client sites around the Manchester area
- Full, manual UK driving license required - you'll be visiting our mobile clients using our company vehicle
- Full on-site training and our smart Securitas uniform provided
The role of Security Officer includes:
- Prevent and deter unauthorised access to site
- Monitor fire alarms, intruder alarms and CCTV
- Conduct external and internal security patrols
- Carry out routine tests of security equipment
- Maintain all logbooks and records, ensuring all paperwork is completed in a timely fashion and conduct effective handover procedures
- Record and report all faults, health and safety hazards and unsafe working practices to management
- Provide support, guidance and information to all staff, visitors and contractors whilst ensuring safeguarding of the premises
- Ensure health and safety procedures are followed at all times
- Report instances of property at risk of being lost, stolen, damaged and/or vandalised
Paid holiday, company pension and life assurance scheme Discounted gym membership Wellness advice and support Cycle to Work Scheme Car lease and new car purchasing schemes Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, online shopping, holidays, and days out.
- SIA License
- Right to work in the UK with a five-year checkable history
- Manual UK Drivers Licence
- Punctual and reliable
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus
- Fully flexible and able to work days, nights and weekends
- Paid holiday, company pension and life assurance scheme
- Discounted gym membership, wellness advice and support
- Cycle to Work Scheme, car lease and new car purchasing schemes
- Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, online shopping, holidays, and days out
- City & Guilds accredited training program for professional and personal development
- Support to gain further training and qualifications
Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness are the core values that Securitas is built on to shape a long-term, financially successful enterprise for our customers, employees, and shareholders.
Securitas is an all-inclusive employer, and we encourage individuality within our company. If you want to know more about why Securitas is the world’s leading security group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, please visit: www.securitas.uk.com/en-GB/
Join the Securitas Team today!