Are you; sales driven? Sales focused and eager to close a deal?
You are? Then this job is for you so get ready for a new journey.
Joining our team will be rewarding, challenging, exciting and fun!
You will be responsible for servicing existing clients and following up on inbound enquiries generated by our Sales & Marketing team.
Responsibilities will include;
- Learn all aspects of the B2C telesales role and build a lasting relationship which delivers results.
- Promote the company on all issues, and further develop relationships with New and existing customers.
- Prospecting and contacting customers on a daily basis to maximise sales opportunities and develop new business leads.
- Utilising the database for customers and parks to promote an increase in sales order leads for development in each territory across the UK by the sales team.
- Liaison with customer base to evaluate requirements to identify and develop sales opportunities.
- Achieve all given daily, weekly and monthly sales targets in relation to turnover and profitability, meeting monthly KPI's.
- Pro-active telephone canvassing for new opportunities and the introduction of field sales executive visits.
- Have a continual awareness of new and updated products as necessary and exploit all opportunities to supply a wider range of products, up-sell services and products.
- Ensuring customer database is managed within GDPR regulations.
- Assist customers who are considering purchasing either a retirement park home or a holiday lodge for investment to navigate their way through the process of such a major investment.
- Ensuring that all decisions are that of the customer and that there is no hard selling.
- Sales administration in preparing and progressing quotations and processing orders.
Telesales Executive | Consultant | Park Leisure Homes | Holiday | Lodge | Sales | Sales Executive | B2B | B2C | PC Literate | Customer Service | GDPR | Call Centre | Telephony | Telesales | Communication | KPIs
Sales Commission Scheme - OTE £3000 PA YR-1 / 30 days annual leave - inclusive of statutory days / Aviva Workplace Pension Scheme
- Saturday working on a rota basis.
- Higher earnings potential.
- We are looking for a genuine team player who is self-motivated and ambitious.
- Friendly confident telephone manner.
- B2B or B2C sales and telesales experience.
- Results & Sales Driven.
- Target focused.
- Dynamic personality who is able to open doors.
- PC Literate.
- Park Home and Leisure lodge industry experience or similar knowledge.
- Estate agency background.
A proudly independent business, Tingdene Homes continued success is built on an unwavering commitment to quality and innovation, with a proven record spanning 50 years.
Based in Wellingborough, Northamptonshire, employing 220 people and is a steadfast and long-standing supporter of British manufacturing.
All homes and lodges are constructed to BS3632 standards in its state-of-the-art production facility, positioned just a stone’s throw from their Head Office and Visitor Centre, which remains the UK’s only permanent indoor exhibition space for park homes and holiday lodges.