We are looking for a talented individual who has a track-record in campaign strategy combined with the ability to motivate a team to deliver campaign targets. Royal & Derngate and The Core at Corby’s exciting schedule of events will enable you to work alongside the best of the touring shows and the critically acclaimed Made in Northampton series. You should have great interpersonal and organisational skills with a commercial flare. The successful candidate should have exceptional leadership and decision-making abilities as you will be responsible for motivating the box office and data teams.
- To formulate and implement a planned sales and revenue management strategy for Royal & Derngate and The Core at Corby Cube.
- To play a leading role in the organisations’ strategic planning initiatives as they relate to audience intelligence and customer relationship management.
- To support the Marketing, Sales & Development Director by providing key campaign design support, particularly for visiting Royal & Derngate commercial shows.
- To implement and diversify commercial opportunities to the wider sector providing additional income streams to Royal & Derngate and The Core at Corby Cube.
Key Task Areas
- To manage all aspects of the ticket sales operation for Royal & Derngate, The Core at Corby Cube and Northampton Filmhouse.
- To monitor and improve the operational efficiency of the Box Office, to increase revenue and deliver excellent customer service.
- To play a pivotal role in shaping the organisation’s approach to loyalty and demand management strategies, including providing the key liaison point with external consultants as required.
- To ensure that individual show campaigns are informed by the overarching aims of the organisation, and monitor their success
- To support the Strategic Management Team to use audience intelligence in strategy development.
- To collaborate closely with the Marketing & Development Manager (Corby) and Head of Marketing (Northampton) to ensure strategic and operational synergy.
- To manage and enhance online sales to ensure all customer touchpoints are optimised.
- To prospect and project manage third-party Box Office revenue opportunities.
For full job description please see our website (Large Print & Audio available).
- Complimentary tickets available on selected shows throughout the year.
- 10% discount at our bars and theatre shop.
- Employee Assistance Programme - Health Assured.
- Contributory staff pension - 5% employee and 3% employer
- A thorough knowledge and understanding of ticketing/CRM (ideally Tessitura) and revenue management systems.
- Extensive experience in a ticketing environment.
- Experience of planning, managing, and controlling budgets/targets.
- Experience of implementing and monitoring a culture that delivers exceptional customer service.
- Proven experience of leading, inspiring, and motivating a team.
- Experience of and enthusiasm for reaching new audiences.
- An understanding of and commitment to live theatre and entertainment.
- An ability to identify opportunities for strategic business development, and to maximise all revenue opportunities.
- An understanding of General Data Protection Regulations.
- An understanding of current approaches to providing customer insight, data analysis and market research.
- Computer literate and capable of understanding and interpreting dashboards and data.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to correspond with a variety of partners, promoters, stakeholders, and colleagues.
- An ability to work to agreed deadlines, resourceful in approach to time management.
- An ability to priorities a high workload.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- Confident decision maker
- Experience of managing interdepartmental relations
- Project management experience
- Experience of leading teams through periods of organisational change.
- Knowledge and experience of providing a service to people with a wide range of access requirements.
- Employment and HR matters.
- Health and Safety.
- Ability to write reports, strategic documents and policies and procedures.
- Staff training and development skills.
- Competent use of Google Analytics.
Closing Date: Sunday 31st July 2022
Interviews: Thursday 11th & Friday 12th August 2022
How To Apply
Please submit a Covering Letter (no more than 2 sides of A4) stating your relevant experience, knowledge and skills for the role along with your CV.
For further information about Royal & Derngate, The Core at Corby Cube and the role, please see our website.
Northamptonshire Arts Management Trust (NAMT) provides shared services for arts venues in the county; from strategic and managerial leadership, to show and film programming, IT, administrative, accounting and marketing support.
Working together as a group of companies, NAMT partners with Royal & Derngate, Northampton (incorporating the Northampton Filmhouse) (R&D) and The Core at Corby Cube (The Core).