At Securitas we guard and protect a variety of clients across the globe, ranging from banks, retail chains, leisure venues and corporate offices.
We are one of the largest security service organisations in the world. Would you like to become part of our highly skilled team and make people feel safe?
We'd love to hear from you.
- Guaranteed 40 hours per week
- Days/Nights & Weekends (variable shifts)
- Free on-site parking
- On-site training and our smart Securitas uniform will be provided
- Lots of online & high street discounts available
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the safety of Staff and Visitors.
- Guarding valuables in a secure area.
- Liaise with the client in respect of Serious incidents.
- Monitor/manage key and vulnerable access points – e.g., main/rear entrances, fire exits, secured ground floor windows in communal spaces/restrictions functional.
- Monitoring CCTV where applicable (door & vehicle entry)
- Regular internal and external patrols, keeping logs and reporting concerns and incidents
- Meet and greet, Reception services.
- SIA Licence
- Right to work in the UK with a 5-year checkable history
- Able to get to location at varying shift times
- Fully flexible - able to work days, nights and weekends
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus
- Punctual and reliable
- Paid holiday, company pension and life assurance scheme
- Discounted gym membership, wellness advice and support
- Cycle to Work Scheme, car lease and new car purchasing schemes
- Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, online shopping, holidays, and days out
- City & Guilds accredited training program for professional and personal development
Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness are the core values that Securitas is built on to shape a long-term, financially successful enterprise for our customers, employees, and shareholders.
With roots dating back to 1934, Securitas is one of the largest security service organisations in the world. We are a company that offer career progression and development, providing access to training and the ability to gain professionally recognised qualifications.
Securitas is an all-inclusive employer, and we encourage individuality within our company. If you want to know more about why Securitas is the world’s leading security group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, please visit our website.
Join the Securitas Team today!