At Securitas we guard and protect a variety of clients across the globe, ranging from banks, retail chains, leisure venues and corporate offices.
You can be part of making people feel safe, we are one of the largest security service organisations in the world.
Apply for a position with us today!
- Working Monday to Friday on Reception & Gatehouse
- As Dedicated Site Relief you will be on one site covering holidays & absence
- Great oppurtinuity to train on all areas of a large site and gain extra knowledge
Your responsibilities will include:
- Friendly face, approachable and keeping people safe
- Provide a mobile security presence for the client
- Provide support, guidance and information to all staff, visitors and contractors.
- Meet and greet staff, visitors and contractors.
- Prevent and deter unauthorised access to the site.
- Conduct external and internal security patrols.
- Ensure health and safety procedures are always followed.
- Record and report all faults, health and safety hazards and unsafe working practices.
- Remain alert and vigilant at all times to detect and deter any suspicious or threatening behaviour.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by Branch Management.
A full UK manual driving licence is required due to the use of the on-site vehicle
- SIA Licence or willing to undertake required training
- The right to work in the UK and a 5-year checkable history
- Full UK manual driving license
- Excellent customer service, people skills, organisational skills and time management
- Smart and presentable in appearance. Polite and proactive in engaging customers
- Fully flexible, able to cover shifts, sometimes at short notice and work days, nights and weekends
- Paid holiday, company pension and life assurance scheme
- Discounted gym membership, wellness advice and support
- Cycle to Work Scheme, car lease and new car purchasing schemes
- Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, online shopping, holidays, and days out
- City & Guilds accredited training program for professional and personal development
Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness are the core values that Securitas is built on to shape a long-term, financially successful enterprise for our customers, employees, and shareholders.
Securitas is an all-inclusive employer, and we encourage individuality within our company. If you want to know more about why Securitas is the world’s leading security group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, please visit: www.securitas.uk.com/en-GB/
Join the Securitas Team today!