At Securitas we guard and protect a variety of clients across the globe, ranging from banks, retail chains, leisure venues and corporate offices.
We are one of the largest security service organisations in the world. Would you like to become part of our highly skilled team and make people feel safe?
We'd love to hear from you.
- Guaranteed 48 Hours per week depending on indivudal availability
- SIA License preferred but training available for the right candidate
- Covering sites in Stockport, Macclesfield & Knutsford
- Days, nights & weekends including bank holidays
Your responsibilities will include:
- Friendly face, approachable and keeping people safe
- Provide support, guidance and information to all staff, visitors and contractors.
- Meet and greet staff, visitors and contractors.
- Prevent and deter unauthorised access to the site.
- Monitor fire alarms, intruder alarms, and CCTV.
- Conduct external and internal security patrols.
- Ensure health and safety procedures are always followed.
- Record and report all faults, health and safety hazards and unsafe working practices.
- Remain alert and vigilant at all times to detect and deter any suspicious or threatening behaviour.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by Branch Management.
- The right to work in the UK and a 5-year checkable history
- Full UK driving license with access to a vehicle
- Excellent customer service, people skills, organisational skills and time management
- Smart and presentable in appearance. Polite and proactive in engaging customers
- Fully flexible, able to cover shifts, sometimes at short notice and work days, nights and weekends
- Paid holiday, company pension and life assurance scheme
- Discounted gym membership, wellness advice and support
- Cycle to Work Scheme, car lease and new car purchasing schemes
- Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, online shopping, holidays, and days out
- City & Guilds accredited training program for professional and personal development
Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness are the core values that Securitas is built on to shape a long-term, financially successful enterprise for our customers, employees, and shareholders.
With roots dating back to 1934, Securitas is one of the largest security service organisations in the world. We are a company that offer career progression and development, providing access to training and the ability to gain professionally recognised qualifications.
Securitas is an all-inclusive employer, and we encourage individuality within our company. If you want to know more about why Securitas is the world’s leading security group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, please visit our website.
Join the Securitas Team today!