Location : Hampshire , United Kingdom
Salary : £18000.00 to £25000.00 per annum
Posted : 11/19/2020
Position: Full time
ERP is a business support software system, used by businesses across a wide range of industry sectors; the software can be used to store information on, and complete tasks related to, a variety of areas- for example finance or HR.
You will help to understand, design, develop, test, train and support the implementation of the Software with the businesses. Through this you will develop key skills in the design, development, review, testing, and support stages of the implementation lifecycle.
You will learn core business principles including Production, MRP, CRM, Financials, Inventory, WMS. Some other areas you will be involved with include:
• Design and document configuration solutions to satisfy client requirements
• Configure the application
• Data analysis and manipulation to support processing and configuration requirements
• Support and liaise with clients during the implementation process
• Undertake analysis and investigation of issues as appropriate
• Undertake application testing to confirm the behaviour of items destined for release to clients
• Coordination and delivery, including deployment, of Implementation and Production releases
You will be ready to take ownership of problems and issues, with a flexible manner and the ability to meet deadlines under pressure. You must be able to demonstrate effective and accurate verbal and written communication skills.
Based in Hampshire and commutable from Chandler's Ford, Eastleigh, Southampton and Winchester.
Sound good? Please apply asap-the closing dates on our advertising are for guidance only and we always encourage early applications where possible.