Are you ready for the next step in your Security Career? Or maybe you would like to join the Security world? Now is your chance - we need you!
As the first point of call when entering our client's site, you will meet and greet all visitors and staff making first impressions, lasting. You will be protecting the customer’s employees, property and other assets by delivering the highest levels of customer service which consistently demonstrates Securitas’ core values of Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness.
Contracted Hours: 60 Hours
Shift Pattern: Monday - Friday - Days Only
Pay Rate: £12.00
Post Code: EC2R 7DB
The suitable candidate must be willing to stand for lond periods of time.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Meet, greet and assist visitors/staff/contractors in a professional and friendly manner.
- Ensure all visitors sign in and out, complete a site induction, and are handed over to their host.
- Carry out daily site patrols, focusing on health and safety, security and fault finding. This may also include car park management.
- Maintain the Front of House area to ensure a professional and tidy appearance.
- Assist in an emergency i.e. fire evacuation and conduct staff search where required.
- Always maintain an alert and vigilant approach, to ascertain any potential threats or changes within the work environment and take the appropriate steps to reduce disruption, loss or damage.
- Take delivery of business mail from couriers and direct to the appropriate Facilities Team member for processing.
- Maintain accurate log/record of all visitors, staff, contractors, keys, activities, couriers, and incidents.
- The role of Front of House Security ensures the safety and security of customers, employees, premises, and property whilst maintaining and adding to the overall experience of the customer.
- Ensure that there is a thorough handover after each shift with Security personnel.
- Valid SIA Licence.
- Right to work in the UK with a 5-year checkable history
- Full UK driving licence and own transport is desirable.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- A can-do attitude
- Investigating & if able to, troubleshooting basic maintenance queries on client’s premises and reporting accordingly to the on-site maintenance team.
- Ability to provide porterage service to clients, customers and visitors
- Punctual and reliable
- Be sensitive towards and show an understanding of the requirements of people with disabilities or special needs.
- Prior experience as a Security Officer in the Security industry
- Paid holiday, company pension and life assurance scheme
- Discounted gym membership, wellness advice and support
- Cycle to Work Scheme, car lease and new car purchasing schemes
- Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, online shopping, holidays, and days out
- City & Guilds accredited training program for professional and personal development
Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness are the core values that Securitas is built on to shape a long-term, financially successful enterprise for our customers, employees, and shareholders.
With roots dating back to 1934, Securitas is one of the largest security service organisations in the world. We are a company that offer career progression and development, providing access to training and the ability to gain professionally recognised qualifications.
Securitas is an all-inclusive employer, and we encourage individuality within our company. If you want to know more about why Securitas is the world’s leading security group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, please visit our website.
Join the Securitas Team today!