Front Of House Security- Days
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced front-of-house officer to work with us at such a prestigious company working Monday to Thursday (07:00-17:00) & Friday (07:00-13:00)
How you will make an impact:
- Manning of the reception area.
- Management of all visitors and staff.
- Regular checks for hazards and defects
- Management of all mail and deliveries.
- The reporting and management of all faults/incidents
- Soft facilities daily management.
- Hard facilities booking and testing.
- CCTV checks.
- Cleaning standards checks.
- SIA Licence
- Training and certification in Customer Care & Health and Safety
- Right to work in the UK
- Five-year checkable history or be able to produce documentary evidence of any period of unemployment
- Paid holiday, company pension and life assurance scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Wellness advice and support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Car lease and new car purchasing schemes
- Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, online shopping, holidays, and days out.
- City & Guilds accredited training program for professional and personal development
If you want to know more about why Securitas is the world’s leading security group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, simply visit: www.securitas.uk.com/en-GB/
Join the Securitas Team today!