Deputy Branch Manager- 6month FTC
Are you ready for a new challenge? Are you looking for the next step in your career?
We have a fantastic and exciting opportunity for a Deputy Branch Manager to join our team!
Contracted Hours: 37.5 Must be fully flexible
Shift Pattern: Mon - Fri
Salary: £34,000 Plus Car Allowance
6 MONTH FIXED TERM CONTACT
- In addition to the above mentioned salary you will have car allowance/company car
- A flexible 37.5 hour week managing your own time (may require out of hours working - days, nights and weekends)
- Working closely with the Branch Manager on a 6 month contract which could be extended
How you will make an impact as a Deputy Branch Manager:
- The Deputy Branch Manager is responsible for leading and motivating the team across the branch, and in every site to deliver excellent service to the client.
- Allocate resources ensuring all staffing levels meet the agreed client service level. All vacancies to be recruited for given to HR Recruitment Team in a timely manner.
- Ensuring all equipment is ordered and allocated i.e. uniform, tools, PPE etc.
- Monitor and deliver Key Performance Indicator targets to create one common goal.
- Monitor and control direct costs and ensure that all expenditure is authorised including training and sickness.
- Manage operational issues and key metrics during and outside of working hours and escalate, as necessary.
- Measure employee engagement levels using survey results and NPS scores.
- Identify trends and areas for improvement and create action plans to resolve.
- Review and understand the reasons behind employee turnover for the branch and review the exit interviews.
- Carry out quarterly one to one’s with each officer to review their performance giving feedback.
- Conduct security officer welfare visits and managed and/or escalate any areas of concern.
- Ensure training is carried out so our employees can carry out their roles to the required standard.
- Manage any performance improvement processes as well as any grievance or disciplinary processes.
- Actively encourange staff recognition and staff nominations for awards.
- Ensure talent management and succession planning process and meetings are completed timely and all staff are encouraged to take accountability for their own development.
- Adhere to internal and external audit standards and undertake quality assurance checks.
- Support the LMS training model to encourage wider learning and self-development.
- Develop a productive relationship with union representatives quarterly.
- Support other Branches and functions by sharing best practice improvements.
- Lead by example and demonstrate our cultural values of Integrity, Vigilance and Helpfulness.
- Previous Management experience is essential
- Hold a current SIA License
- 5-year checkable employment history
- UK driving license with access to a vehicle
- A strong leader who can motivate and inspire their employees
- Influencing skills; able to negotiate and deal with sensitive and confidential matters with tact and discretion
- Good communication skills, able to articulate with authority
- Resilient approach to your management duties, adaptable and responsive in the face of changes in priorities, plans and schedules
- Able to work on your own initiative with an excellent work ethic
- An excellent Team player who can work well with the Branch Manager to achieve common goals
- Good level of PC literacy is required, able to use MS Word, Excel, and E-Mail (Outlook) to a high standard
- Understanding of the importance of H&S and the impact on employees
- Experience in using business intelligence to drive efficiency and best practice
- Understanding of using processes to achieve great results
- Ability to work flexibly – you may be required to work out of hours
- Delivering excellent Customer Service
- Paid annual holiday
- Company Pension and Life Assurance Scheme
- Car allowance
- Discounted gym membership
- Wellness advice and support
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Car lease and new car purchasing schemes
- Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, online shopping, holidays, and days out.
- City & Guilds accredited training program for professional and personal development
- Support to gain your SIA license
Join the Securitas Team today!