If you enjoy working with data and have strong administration skills, we might have just the role for you.
Read on to find out how you can join us as a Data Processor based in Bristol.
This is a key role within the data team here at Posthub, so ideally, we are looking for someone who is highly IT literate, has exceptional communication skills, and strong attention to detail.
Key duties for this role will be to receive, review, and process inbound data and Mailsort for Posthub DSA mailings.
Key responsibilities of a Data Processor
- Accurately process inbound data through the BBS sortation software, following the details on a job brief provided.
- Review data outputs produced by other Data Processors, quality check, and sign-off jobs.
- Regularly communicate with customers and mailing houses about inbound and outbound data queries.
- Analyse data through data cleansing package to produce accurate reports for data cleansing jobs.
- Support the Head of Data Management on any projects and developments.
- Handle data according to the Data Protection Act.
We would welcome applications for this Data Processor role from candidates with skills or experience in data, administration, admin, IT literacy, inbound, outbound, data queries, the Data Protection Act, compliance, data analysis, reporting, or previous experience as a Data Processor.
- Enhanced Annual Leave entitlement, starting at 31 days (including public holidays), increasing up to 36 days with long service.
- Access to our prestige Benefits and Rewards Portal including discounts on high-street shopping, days out, entertainment, and food & drink.
- Long service rewards: both financial and leave based.
- Health cash plan: in which you can get money back on health treatments such as prescriptions, eye care, dental, and more.
- Life Assurance Scheme: A scheme that may provide a lump-sum payment should you die whilst employed by the company.
- Career development opportunities through E-Learning, Management Development Programmes, and Apprenticeships in which you can gain professional qualifications during working time at no cost to yourself.
- Access to a well-established Employee Assistance Programme provider, who provides support to our people and their families in areas such as their health and wellbeing.
- And other excellent benefits you'd expect from a market leader.
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours a week.
- Excellent and confident communicator both verbally and in writing; able to communicate complex information effectively.
- Good knowledge of MS Office especially Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of data formats and file types.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise workload and work to conflicting, frequently demanding deadlines.
- Able to manage time effectively in order to achieve daily and weekly tasks.
- Able to produce consistently accurate work with meticulous attention to detail even when working under pressure. A “right first time” mentality.
Posthub is a team of experts passionate about post and people. We help you manage all steps of the direct mail process, from the final design to the postal delivery, all delivered with a personal touch.