We are looking for individuals able to work 4 on / 4 off (two days and two nights) to represent our Company and global client.
Previous security clearances are desirable due to the nature of this role. This opportunity provides you with training and assists in your personal development.
How you will make an impact as a Corporate Security Officer
- Conduct external and internal security patrols and carry out routine tests of security equipment.
- Maintain all logbooks and records, ensuring all paperwork is completed in a timely fashion and conduct effective handover procedures.
- Record and report all faults, health and safety hazards and unsafe working practices to management.
- Provide support, guidance and information to all staff, visitors and contractors whilst ensuring the safeguarding of the premises.
- Ensure health and safety procedures are followed at all times.
- Display an outstanding level of customer service.
- Display the highest standard of personal presentation to maintain the image of Securitas and the customer.
- Undertake any other duties as requested by Management.
- Right to work in the UK and have a five-year checkable employment history
- Must hold British Nationality or Citizenship and been i the U.K for the last 10 years due to the nature of clearance
- Willing and able to undergo further clearance questions and processes
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus
- Punctual, reliable and IT literate as well as able to work independently and part of a team
- Have a proactive attitude and be able to prioritise workload
- Be willing and able to work shifts covering days, nights, weekends and bank holidays
- SIA Licence
- Currently or previously held DV clearance
- Paid holiday, company pension and life assurance scheme
- Discounted gym membership, wellness advice and support
- Cycle to Work Scheme, car lease and new car purchasing schemes
- Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, online shopping, holidays, and days out
- City & Guilds accredited training program for professional and personal development
- Support to gain your SIA license and many more!
Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness are the core values that Securitas is built on to shape a long-term, financially successful enterprise for our customers, employees, and shareholders.
With roots dating back to 1934, Securitas is one of the largest security service organisations in the world. We are a company that offer career progression and development, providing access to training and the ability to gain professionally recognised qualifications.
Securitas is an all-inclusive employer, and we encourage individuality within our company. If you want to know more about why Securitas is the world’s leading security group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, please visit: www.securitas.uk.com/en-GB/
Join the Securitas Team today!