At Securitas you can be part of making people feel safe. We are one of the largest security service organisations in the world. Apply for a position with us today!
42 hours per week
How you will make an impact as a Control Room Operator:
- Observe, report and keep accurate records of all unusual/unsafe activity, and take appropriate action as required.
- Notify, assist and direct external emergency personnel and internal emergency response teams as necessary.
- Dispatch mobile or other patrol officers to check and/or secure access areas into and onto client's premises, as well as, highly sensitive locations within the buildings.
- Dispatch mobile or other patrol officers to service calls and emergency responses.
- Monitor the movements and locations of security personnel in order to expedite service requests, emergency responses and to ensure employee safety.
- Responsible for the operation and monitoring of all life safety, access control and loss prevention systems.
- View CCTV displays for suspicious/unusual/ hazardous activities.
- Respond to system alarms and notifies the appropriate response resources as directed by SOPs
Child care vouchers. Wellbeing support. Discounts and cashback offers on high-street brands, restaurants, holidays, days out. Internal recognition schemes and awards. Cycle and Car schemes are available. We also have Securitas Learning Hub with a wide variety of internal courses to choose from.
- Must hold a valid SIA Licence
- Full driving licence with access to own vehicle
- Must have the right to work in the UK with a five-year checkable employment history
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Be able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Be punctual and reliable.
- Prior experience as a Control Room Operator in the Security industry
- Paid holiday, company pension and life assurance scheme
- Discounted gym membership, wellness advice and support
- Cycle to Work Scheme, car lease and new car purchasing schemes
- Employee discounts and cashback savings across hundreds of your favourite high street brands, online shopping, holidays, and days out
- City & Guilds accredited training program for professional and personal development
Integrity, Vigilance, and Helpfulness are the core values that Securitas is built on to shape a long-term, financially successful enterprise for our customers, employees, and shareholders.
With roots dating back to 1934, Securitas is one of the largest security service organisations in the world. We are a company that offer career progression and development, providing access to training and the ability to gain professionally recognised qualifications.
Securitas is an all-inclusive employer, and we encourage individuality within our company. If you want to know more about why Securitas is the world’s leading security group, and our continuing work in the diversity & inclusion space, please visit our website.
Join the Securitas Team today!